Migrating to GoldMine is easy! Whether you prefer to use the tool yourself or have one of our knowledgeable team members help you, you can start your GoldMine migration today.
MOVE FROM ERP, CRM, OR LEGACY DATA
Cloud, Hybrid, On-premise deployment
Pricing model to fit any need
Expert support team
Migrating to GoldMine is Simple with Starfish ETL™ Because:
- Starfish ETL™ has the capacity to move large quantities of data without duplicating or losing information
- It works between on-premises and cloud solutions
- It’s secure and efficient
- The price is nearly unbeatable compared to competitors’ migration software
- It can migrate the data to virtually any destination you require, including email programs like Outlook and Gmail, or marketing automation programs like Act-On and Hubspot. It can even migrate data to and from social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- It was rated one of Chicago’s Top 10 Best Business Softwares by G2 Crowd
- Its maps are preconfigured for a GoldMine migration, so the project can be completed faster
- It can be customized to help you achieve even your most complex migration goals
What to Expect with Your CRM Data Migration
If you’ve never done a CRM migration before or if you’re unfamiliar with the technical aspects behind a CRM migration, have no fear. Download our CRM-to-CRM Data Migration FAQ document to:
- Better understand the migration process
- Anticipate the risks and hidden costs
- Understand how & when to leverage a skilled migration team
- Understand the success criteria & best practices for a CRM data migration
Maps & Connectors
Starfish ETL™ uses a pre-built map with all the basic fields already mapped out for you, from whatever CRM you are currently on to GoldMine.
Build Your Own Map
You can start with a pre-built map and customize it, or you can build your own map. Starfish ETL™ can connect to almost any data source imaginable.
Have more specific needs? Please fill out a CRM Migration Map Request form and we will help you get a map specific to your business goals.