One of Chicago's Top Business Software companies (G2Crowd, 2015) brings you this high-performance integration for connecting your bpm'online data with your QuickBooks. Our integration supports QuickBooks Premier, Professional, Enterprise, Simple Start, and Online Edition. All QuickBooks editions are supported starting from 2002 to the most recent QuickBooks version. In addition, Canadian, New Zealand, Australian, and UK editions are supported starting from 2003.It is compatible with all versions of bpm'online, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
- For the initial setup, accounts in Quickbooks are migrated to bpm'online as accounts and contacts
- Existing accounts are updated in bpm'online as account details are modified in Quickbooks
- As new accounts are created in Quickbooks they are created in bpm'online
- From bpm'online view
- QuickBooks main account detail, including balance, credit limit, and terms
- Sales Orders
- Sales Order Line Items
- Invoice Line Items
- Orders with a "won" status in bpm'online are added to QuickBooks as a new Sales Order
- Great support team
- Custom solutions available
Our integration includes all the necessary bundles and screens for bpm'online, StarfishETL, and the pre-built integration map to integrate the two systems. Option to upgrade StarfishETL to the full version to use for other integrations and imports. Complete the form below to get started.
Get more information about Integrating QuickBooks with bpm'online